Dear Cutten Green Residents –
Our sewer processing plant is experiencing problems with toiletries labeled as “FLUSHABLE.” These products include moist/wet wipes and feminine hygiene items.
After these items are flushed, they cause problems at various points on their way to the sewer processing plant by clogging lift pumps and can also trigger costly sewer backups.
In addition to affecting the District’s main sewer system, disposing of cooking grease in the kitchen drain causes eventual build-up or blockage within the homeowner’s sewer system.
We thank everyone for their cooperation.
Northwest Harris County MUD #6 Board of Directors
To the residents of Cutten Green, Texas Pride Disposal is excited to host your annual e-waste and shred event! See event details below:
When: Saturday, October 10th from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
Where: Shredding – Cutten Green pool at the corner of Seegers Trail & Canyon Trail E-Waste – Will be collected curbside
- Shredding – All paper documents, including staples, paper clips, and file folders.
- E-Waste – The following items can be collected for e-waste recycling:
- Computer monitors
- CRT Monitors
- Routers, Modems, Switches
- Keyboards & Mice
- Hard Drives
- Processor Chips
- Battery Backups
- TV’s (CRT, LCD, Plasma)
- Gaming Systems (Nintendo, etc.)
- Circuit Boards
- Laptop & Desktop Computers
- Servers and Racks
- Printers, Scanners, & Fax Machines
- Wires & Cables
- Memory Chips & RAM
- Cell Phones
- Power Supplies
- Printer Cartridges (new and used)
- Cable Boxes
- Ferrous & Non-Ferrous Metals
- Electronic Components
- Shredding – Bring all documents to be shredded right before you at the Cutten Green pool.
- E-Waste – Have E-Waste curbside by 9:00 am. For small items such as mice, wires, cell phones, etc., please place in a plastic trash bag or paper bag and adhere a sign on it saying ‘E-WASTE RECYCLE.’
Why: Shredded items will be recycled by our partners at Shred-it. E-Waste items collected curbside will be delivered to CompuCycle and properly recycled.
If any questions about this event, feel free to contact Dennis Jasek (MUD #6 Board Member) at (713) 725-9691.