Dear Commercial Members and Residents:
- The NWHC MUD #6 Board of Directors is pleased to announce that the park is officially open for your enjoyment!
- We welcome and encourage the use of the park’s entire walking trail system, the large and small dog parks, the open green-space area, the elevated boardwalk, both playground areas and all sodded areas.
- The two monuments facing Cutten Road and Bourgeois Road will be lit after electrical service is provided by CenterPoint Energy.
- Three large street lights will replace the small solar lights on the Greens Road cul-de-sac.
- The community garden planters will be available for use following some modifications. All questions regarding the utilization and participation in the community garden may be referred to the District website listed below.
- Final site cleanup by the general contractor is scheduled for completion within the next two weeks.
If you have any questions or comments, please go to the District’s website at https://www.nwhcmud6.org. Click on the Contact icon in the blue bar at the top of the page. A screen will pop up that will enable you to post your contact information and your question(s) and comments. The Board will monitor this site and respond to you.
Your Board of Directors thanks each of you for patiently waiting for the completion of this project.
We wish our Commercial Members and Residents a joyful and healthy 2022!
Board of Directors, NWHC MUD #6